Individuals with this qualification are able to perform roles, such as:
• manage a small to medium sized retail store group or franchise outlet
• manage an independent retail store
• manage a business-to-business outlet
• departmental or section management in a retail or business-to-business enterprise
• functional management roles, such as merchandise management, and
• Manage an inside or outside sales team in a business-to-business company.
Higher Level Skills
The Higher Level Skills program provides eligible students with access to a subsidised training, to help individuals develop and progress in their career or transition to university to continue their studies.
Student co-contribution fees for this funding model is set at Concessional: $57.27 per unit; Non- concessional : $114.55 per unit.
Eligibility requirements for Higher Skills funding apply, please contact us to check/inquire
A graduate of the SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management may gain unit credits towards higher level qualifications across a range of industries.
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who:
- have achieved a Certificate III in Retail and/ or have relevant industry employment experience in a job role that has involved the application of skills and knowledge described in core units of competency from the SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail.